Job Title : Legal Officer
The Company is an International Oil Marketing company in the oil sector in Kenya, with well-known products and brands, is seeking to recruit a confident and knowledgeableLegal Officer Reporting to the General Manager, the role will be responsible for
providing legal advice and support in corporate, commercial and company secretarial matters as well as in compliance in lease preparation and regulatory affairs to the business as an independent assurance on the effectiveness of the internal control
Reporting to the General Manager the position is responsible for assisting in the implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of compliance activities of the Company with established law and regulation. The job holder will assist in ensuring the Company
is up-to- date with any existing, proposed or new legislation and that the compliance requirements to be met by the Company are in compliance with legislation.
- As the company improve retail network the legal officer will be responsible for reviewing the lease documents and laisse with the company lawyer to ensure all stations lease agreements are in order.
- Monitor and report on possible areas of compliance risk and implement corrective action plans for the lease agreements.
- Monitor any changes to laws and regulations and advice the management on the likely impact and ensure that the Company takes the necessary steps to ensure compliance.
- Liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law
- At least 2 year’s experience in legal drafting of Lease agreements
- Should demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills.
A competitive market level remuneration package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
Send your CV’s to email@example.com